Rohde & Schwarz In Brief
Rohde & Schwarz was founded 85 years ago and is headquartered in Munich. The independent technology group develops, produces and markets a wide range of innovative communications, information and security products for industry and government customers.
The company has grouped its activities into four business fields in order to address the different markets with dedicated products.
Test and measurement: Rohde & Schwarz is a market-leading supplier in the mobile and wireless communications sector, offering a comprehensive portfolio of T&M instruments and systems for the development, production and acceptance testing of components and consumer devices as well as for setting up and monitoring mobile networks. Other important T&M markets include the automotive industry, aerospace and defense, all industrial electronics sectors, research and education.
In broadcast and media, Rohde & Schwarz addresses network operators, content providers, post-production studios and consumer electronics manufacturers. The portfolio includes solutions for the entire transmission chain for audiovisual content – from camera output and terrestrial broadcasting to transmission via satellites and IP networks.
Aerospace | defense | security comprises specialized communications, reconnaissance and security products for armed forces, public safety and security authorities and organizations as well as for operators of critical infrastructures.
The networks and cybersecurity business field offers secure WAN, LAN and WLAN network infrastructure components and products to protect data transmission, devices and applications.
The Executive Board is composed of two members: Christian Leicher (Chairman) and Peter Riedel. As an independent, privately owned company, Rohde & Schwarz generates its growth from its own resources. Since the company does not have to think in terms of quarterly results, it can plan for the long term. In fiscal year 2020/2021 (July to June), Rohde & Schwarz generated EUR 2.28 billion in revenue. The company owes this tremendous success to its 13,000 highly qualified employees in over 70 countries.
Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 (89) 41 29 0
Fax: +49 (89) 41 29 12 164
Contact: Customer Support (email@example.com)
- Rohde & Schwarz Signal Generators And Analyzers Approved By Qualcomm For O-RAN Compliant 5G RAN Platforms
- Rohde & Schwarz To Host RF Design Challenge At IMS2023
- Rohde & Schwarz Mobile Network Testing Forum Goes Hybrid For 2023
- Rohde & Schwarz Interactivity Test Solution Enables New ITU Network Performance Evaluation Recommendation
- Rohde & Schwarz Joins Ericsson Enterprise Partner Program In The Industry 4.0 Track For System Integrators
- Safety First At The Munich Security Conference With Rohde & Schwarz Security Scanners
- JCAS Reference Test Setup From Rohde & Schwarz Receives GTI Award For Innovative Breakthrough In Mobile Technology
- Rohde & Schwarz Presents Next Generation EW Solutions At SOFINS
- Rohde & Schwarz Launches New EMI Test Receiver For Emission Measurements Up To 30 MHz At The EMV 2023 In Stuttgart
- Rohde & Schwarz Oscilloscope Days 2023 Deliver Expertise For Day-To-Day Testing Challenges
- Encrypted Traffic Intelligence To Become A Crucial Feature Of Next-Gen DPI Solutions, Says Research Report
- CAICT Selected R&S CMX500 OBT To Enable SPEAG DASY8 System For SAR And HAC Tests Of 5G NR Devices
- Airspace World 2023: Rohde & Schwarz Launches Drone Based Analyzer For Efficient ATC Air Navigation Signal Inspection
- Rohde & Schwarz Collaborates With Qualcomm And Iridium Communications To Test Snapdragon Satellite
- Rohde & Schwarz Verifies NTN Capabilities Of Bullitt’s Smartphone, Powered By MediaTek 3GPP Rel.17 Chipset