TEST & MEASUREMENT APPLICATION NOTES AND WHITE PAPERS
Using FEKO To Calculate Radar Cross Section Of Aircrafts With Engine Inlets
Asymptotic methods are the preferred method for calculating the radar cross section (RCS) of targets like aircrafts since the main parts of the target are more than an order of magnitude larger than the wavelength.
Design Of A Complete RF Downconverter Module For Test Equipment
The example module and its constituent parts were designed and simulated with AWR Design Environment software using circuit- and system-level analyses. The integration of the downconverter within a mechanical outline influences the layout of the individual radio blocks.
RF Testing On Automotive Infotainment Devices
This application note highlights some of the RF measurement challenges and introduces Rohde & Schwarz equipment required for relevant RF characterization of car infotainment devices.
IP2 Measurements Of Wideband Amplifiers
This application note describes the theory and method used by Custom MMIC to characterize the second order intercept point (IP2) of its wideband amplifiers.
Introduction To PIM Testing
Passive Intermodulation (PIM) is a distortion that can occur when electrical nonlinearities within a system act as unintentional mixers at cell sites, communications satellites, and in wireless networks.
TEST & MEASUREMENT NEWS
- CAICT Selected R&S CMX500 OBT To Enable SPEAG DASY8 System For SAR And HAC Tests Of 5G NR Devices
- Rohde & Schwarz Announces Major Boost For Phase Noise Analysis And VCO Measurements Portfolio
- AVL And Rohde & Schwarz Collaborate To Automate And Speed Up EMC Tests Under Real Driving Conditions
- Rohde & Schwarz Industry Leader In 5G NR Protocol Conformance Test Cases With R&S CMX500 One-Box Tester
- Rohde & Schwarz Next Generation Oscilloscope R&S MXO 4 On Center Stage At Electronica 2022