To safeguard individuals and vital equipment in extreme conditions, military-grade electronic devices need reliable functionality. This has led designers to shift from silicon semiconductors to wide band-gap materials like silicon carbide (SiC) for developing power supply semiconductors in military devices.
- Take Matter[s] Into Your Own Hands: Design Solutions For The Ever-Evolving Smart Home
- Build-To-Print Services For Thin Film Circuit Design And Construction
- High-Speed Connector Design With Modeling And Simulation
- Why Bidirectional Charging For EVs Requires Special Attention To Design
- An Introduction To RF & Microwave Thin-Film Filter Technology
- Successful Terahertz Wireless Communication Using A Micro-Resonator Soliton Comb: Expectations For Next-Generation Mobile Communications Based On Photonic Technology
- Keysight Unveils First Midrange Network Analyzer Delivering Fast, Accurate Error Vector Magnitude Measurements
- KP Performance Antennas Launches New Omni Antennas With Magnetic NMO Mounts
- Rohde & Schwarz Signal Generators And Analyzers Approved By Qualcomm For O-RAN Compliant 5G RAN Platforms
- AirFuel Alliance Announces Certified Engineer Training For RF Wireless Charging Standard
XtendedFlex 045 Micro-Coaxial Cable
XtendedFlex 045 is a revolutionary cable in the XtendedFlex product line that boasts unrivaled compactness and flexibility.
1 Watt X-Band Power Amplifier: QPA0812
Qorvo's QPA0812 is a packaged, high-performance power amplifier fabricated on Qorvo's production QPHT15 (0.15um) pHEMT process.
GaN Solid State Power Amplifier (SSPA): QPB1024
An excellent alternative to traveling wave tube amplifiers, Qorvo’s Spatium QPB1024 is a solid state, spatialcombining amplifier with an operating range of 8.0 – 11.0 GHz while achieving greater than 57 dBm (500 Watts) of instantaneous saturated power.
High Power Front End Module: QPF4658
The Qorvo QPF4658 is an integrated front end module (FEM) designed for Wi-Fi 6 & 6E (802.11ax) systems. The small form factor and integrated matching minimizes layout area in the application.
10 kHz - 250 MHz, 1250 Watt Min / 1500 Watt Typ Solid State High Power Amplifier: AMP2080E-LC
The AMP2080E-LC Solid State High Power Amplifier is ideal for broadband EMI-Lab applications. Class A/AB linear design for all modulations & industry standards.
#ThinkSix: Phase Noise Characterization In D-Band
This video introduces the topic of phase noise, demonstrates a test setup for investigating phase noise for the latest communication systems, and with D band (110-170 GHz) frequencies and more.
High Performance Comes In Small Packages
Marki Microwave's GaAs MMIC filters feature unmatched repeatability, substantial size reduction, and operation above 100 GHz.
Using Intelligent Battery Management To Optimize System Performance
This video demonstrates how to use Qorvo’s PAC22140 and PAC25140 battery management evaluation kits to optimize your design for consumer goods and portable electronics.
Learn how to simplify your design and easily integrate these into high fidelity video and imaging links, as well as add drop-in isolation of precision analog front ends, and serial interconnects as alternatives to cumbersome and specialized fiber solutions.
When it comes to implantable medical devices, the cost of failure is extremely high, both in terms of monetary costs and potential human risks. Therefore, ensuring high reliability for all parts, including passive electronic components such as capacitors, required for these devices is critical.
Technology Advancements in Data Storage and System Interfaces for High-Speed Data Recording is an on-demand, electronic design and microwaves/RF-hosted webinar sponsored by Mercury.
FROM THE EDITOR
- 06.01.23 -- Don't Miss Our Favorite Products For June!
- 05.30.23 -- RF's Biggest Event Is Sailing Into San Diego
- 05.25.23 -- The Relationship Between Aerospace And Electromagnetic Simulation
- 05.23.23 -- The Benefits And Challenges Of Situational Awareness
- 05.18.23 -- The Future Of Connected Vehicles, Autonomous Vehicles, And Autonomous Driving