We are looking forward to IMS2021 in Atlanta, GA, 7-10 June 2021. Come explore the latest and greatest when it comes to communications, aerospace, automotive, IoT, THz and other emerging technologies. IMS2021 is the centerpiece of Microwave Week, comprised of three conferences including the RFIC Symposium (www.rfic-ieee.org) and the ARFTG Conference (www.arftg.org) as well as a large commercial exhibition.
This year’s event will be centered around the theme of “Connecting for a Smarter, Safer World.” and will feature both in person and virtual events.
IMS2021 offers something for everyone, including the following:
- Technical Program – Oral / Poster Sessions, Workshops, Technical Lectures, and Panel and Rump Sessions
- World's largest RF and microwave commercial exhibition
- Connected Future Summit (formerly 5G Summit) showcasing the next- generation wireless technologies for mobility, V2X and IoT
- Exhibitor workshops and microwave application seminars featuring presentations by the preeminent technologists from our exhibitors, explaining the technology behind their products
- Competitions for Best Industry Paper, Advanced Practices Paper, Student Paper Award, Three Minute Thesis (3MT) and Student Design Competitions.
- Project Connect for underrepresented minority engineering students, and the Ph.D. Student Initiative for new students
- Networking events for Amateur Radio (HAM) enthusiasts, Women in Engineering (WIE)/Women in Microwaves (WIM), and Young Professionals (YP)
- New technical areas on RF to mm-wave physical
- Automotive Pavilion
We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta, GA and the Virtual Environment!
In-Person Event: 7-10 June 2021, Atlanta, GA
Virtual Event: 20-25 June 2021
AVX Showcasing Microwave & RF Component Solutions at IMS 20195/30/2019
AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer and supplier of advanced electronic components and interconnect, sensor, control, and antenna solutions, is showcasing its extensive portfolio of high-frequency, high-performance passive components optimized for microwave and RF applications extending across the automotive, consumer, telecommunications, military, and aerospace market segments at this year’s International Microwave Symposium (IMS 2019), which is taking place next week in Boston, Massachusetts. The conference begins on Sunday, June 2, and concludes on Friday, June 7, and the exhibition runs from Tuesday through Thursday, June 4–6.
Anokiwave Showcasing 24/26 GHz ICs for 5G applications at IMS20195/29/2019
As the commercial launch of 5G services rapidly approaches and with the U.S. FCC Auction 102 (24 GHz Band) just completing – raising over $2B, Anokiwave is showcasing its portfolio of 24/26 GHz ICs for 5G applications at IMS2019 in Boston, MA, USA.
Ultralow Jitter Clock Generation (4.5GHz) & Clock Distribution (7.5GHz) Family6/12/2018
Analog Devices recently announced the LTC6952, LTC6953, LTC6955 and LTC6955-1 family of low jitter, high performance clock generation and distribution devices supporting JESD204B subclass 1 clocking applications up to 7.5GHz.
Pentek Introduces 766-Channel Software Radio Receiver For Surveillance And Wireless Applications6/12/2018
Pentek, Inc., recently announced the newest member of its highly popular Jade family of high-speed data converter XMC FPGA modules: the 2-channel Jade Model 71865, a 200 MHz 16-bit A/D channelizer with 762 narrowband digital down converters (DDCs) and 4 wideband DDCs, based on the Xilinx Kintex UltraScale FPGA.
FormFactor Announces Breakthrough Improvements In Productivity For RF Probe Systems6/12/2018
FormFactor, Inc. (NASDAQ:FORM), a leading electrical test and measurement supplier to the semiconductor industry, today announced that it has extended its Contact Intelligence technology.