Remcom provides electromagnetic simulation and site-specific radio propagation software for analyzing complex EM problems and antenna propagation. We empower design engineers with unique solutions for navigating today's rapidly changing technologies.
Remcom’s products simplify EM analysis for a wide variety of applications including antenna design and placement, 5G MIMO, biomedical applications, SAR validation, microwave devices and waveguides, radar/scattering, wireless propagation, military defense, automotive radar, and more.
Our Family of Products Includes:
XFdtd is full wave 3D electromagnetic simulation software for modeling and analyzing EM field simulation in complex, high-fidelity devices.
Wireless InSite is site-specific radio propagation software for analyzing wireless communication systems, wireless networks, sensors, radars, and other devices that transmit or receive radio waves.
XGtd is high frequency GTD/UTD based software for the design and analysis of antenna systems on complex objects such as vehicles and aircraft.
WaveFarer is a high fidelity radar simulator for modeling radar systems at frequencies up to and beyond 100 GHz.
Scalable Modeling Of Human Blockage At Millimeter-Wave: A Comparative Analysis Of Knife-Edge Diffraction, The Uniform Theory Of Diffraction, And Physical Optics Against 60 GHz Channel Measurements
This article uses WaveFarer to investigate computational electromagnetic methods based on ray-tracing.
In this example, a satellite antenna originally designed for X-band operation is modified to reduce the overall size, allowing it to fit on a mobile device.
This white paper investigates the accuracy of the finite-difference time-domain (FDTD) method for separately estimating coil conductor and radiative loss contributions.
The application of machine learning for optimal deployment of 5G infrastructure, such as the orientation of the antenna that helps achieve the best coverage, is investigated in this paper.
In this whitepaper, we use Remcom’s Wireless InSite 3D Wireless Prediction Software to simulate the level of interference received at the radar altimeter input port of a landing aircraft due to emissions from 5G base stations that are near the approach to runway 27L at Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
Auto-Radar Drive Scenario Simulation: Increasing Realism With Multipath, Diffuse Scattering, And Micro-Doppler
Learn how Remcom’s WaveFarer® Radar Simulation Software uses ray-tracing to simulate virtual drive scenarios and predict radar returns as a system moves through an environment with vehicles, roadway structures, pedestrians, and other objects.
This booklet explores the core numerical methods utilized in Remcom’s software products.
In 5G and 6G, mmWaves promise new, high bandwidth frequency bands, but propagation losses and fast fading pose challenges. Learn how massive MIMO beamforming mitigates mmWave propagation challenges using Wireless InSite and its mmWave hybrid beamformer.
In this example, a 140 GHz slot antenna array excited by a substrate integrated cavity is demonstrated for use in wireless communications.
This paper introduces XFdtd’s transient EM/circuit co-simulation capability, which combines the strength of 3D full-wave electromagnetic simulation with the flexibility of circuit solvers.
315 S. Allen Street
State College, PA 16801
Phone: (814) 861-1299
Fax: (814) 861-1308
MONTHLY NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
Subscribe to XSite, Remcom’s monthly e-newsletter, to receive product announcements and news, technical articles, support tips, and to be notified of upcoming events and training opportunities.
Subscribe to Remcom's newsletter here.
- Matching Network Design And Simulation In XFdtd
- Huygens Surface
- Engineered Electromagnetic Surfaces (EES)
- Ray Tracing Simulation & Propagation Methods
- Antenna Simulation Software For Antenna Design And Analysis
- 5G Fixed Wireless Access
- 5G Urban Small-Cell Analysis
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Testing Simulation
- Automotive Radar Simulation Software
- MIMO And Array Design For 5G
- Webinar: Matching Network Design Updates In XFdtd
- Webinar: XFdtd’s Schematic Editor For Matching Network & Corporate Feed Network Analysis
- Webinar: Smart Home Device Design And Wi-Fi Connectivity Using EM Simulation
- XFdtd’s Transient EM/Circuit Co-Simulation For TVS Diode ESD Protection
- Webinar: WaveFarer Radar Analysis With Diffuse Scattering And Backscatter
- Webinar: New Advancements for mmWave Antenna Design in XFdtd
- Solutions To Simplify 5G Phased Array Design In XFdtd®
- Webinar: ESD Testing And Damage Prediction Using XFdtd
- Webinar: New 5G Antenna Array Design Features In XFdtd
- Design And Assessment Of A 5G Base Station Using Massive MIMO For Fixed Wireless Access