1.0–18.0GHz, 50W Solid State Power Amplifier System: Exodus AMP2107ADB-2
Source: Exodus Advanced Communications
The Exodus AMP2107ADB-2 is a superb 1.0–18.0GHz, 50-Watt Amplifier System. This dual-band amplifier features 47dB Minimum Gain, Type N Female RF Input, Sample & RF output ports.
Built-in VVA circuits for gain control local & remote functionality, designed for high reliability and ruggedness in a compact 4U chassis. This system is suitable for all industry testing standards requiring high power such as EMI/RFI General and specialized test equipment requirements.
Additional Features Include:
- Rack mounted system
- Class AB linear GaN design
- Dual-Band, 2-Inputs, 2-Outputs
- Designed for broadband EMI/RFI, Lab, Communication applications
- Suitable for all single channel modulation standards
- Built-in protection circuits
- High reliability and ruggedness
For additional information on the AMP2107ADB-2, download the data sheet.