The Standard Gain Horn Antennas are designed specifically for utilization in emissions and immunity testing over the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz. Each antenna is linearly polarized and has medium gain, low VSWR, and a constant antenna factor.
Next-day, On-time delivery.
- Frequency Range: 18 GHz - 26.5 GHz
- Antenna Factor (1 Meter) 42.2
- Gain (dBi) 14.8
- Beamwidth E-plane 30°
- Beamwidth H-plane 30°
- Maximum Continuous Power: 50 Watts
- Max Radiated Field: 225 V/m
- Connector: WR-42 to 3.5mm female adapter
- Mounting Base: ¼ - 20 Thread, female
- Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
- Width: 0.9 in. (2.29 cm)
- Height: 1.2 in. (3.05 cm)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs. (0.09 kg)
- Frequency Range of 18 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- Receive and Transmit
- Linearly Polarized
- FCC, MIL-STD, VDE and TEMPEST Testing
- 1 Meter calibration included, horizontal polarization
The Standard Gain Horn Antennas are designed specifically for utilization in emissions and immunity testing over the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz. Each antenna is linearly polarized and has medium gain, low VSWR, and a constant antenna factor. The Standard Gain Horn performance is very precise and predictable through design parameters. Comparisons of measured versus computed antenna factors and gain have been shown to be +/- .5 dB. Therefore, the antenna is considered to be a standard reference, similar to that of a resonant dipole below 1 GHz. The coax-to-waveguide adapter is the only power-limiting component on the antenna and can be removed if high fields are desired. Each Standard Gain Horn comes with a tripod mount that adapts to any tripod with ¼-20 male threads. Horizontal and vertical polarization is obtained by rotating the antenna on the tripod.
Click Here To Download:
•Datasheet: Standard Gain Horn Antennas
• A. H. Systems Product Catalog