The Standard Gain Horn Antennas are designed specifically for utilization in emissions and immunity testing over the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz. Each antenna is linearly polarized and has medium gain, low VSWR, and a constant antenna factor.
Next-day, On-time delivery.
- Frequency Range: 12.4 GHz - 18.0 GHz
- Antenna Factor (1 meter) 38.9 dB/m
- Gain 14.9 dBi
- Beamwidth E-plane 30°
- Beamwidth H-plane 29°
- Maximum Continuous Power: 200 Watts
- Max Radiated Field: 450 V/m
- Connector: WR-62 to N-Type female adapter
- Mounting Base: 1/4 - 20 Thread, female
- Length: 4.0 in. (10.2 cm)
- Width: 1.5 in. (3.81 cm)
- Height: 1.9 in. (4.83 cm)
- Weight: 0.2 lbs. (0.09 kg)
- Frequency Range of 12.4 GHz to 18.0 GHz
- Receive and Transmit
- Linearly Polarized
- FCC, MIL-STD, VDE and TEMPEST Testing
- 1 Meter calibration included, horizontal polarization
The Standard Gain Horn Antennas are designed specifically for utilization in emissions and immunity testing over the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz. Each antenna is linearly polarized and has medium gain, low VSWR, and a constant antenna factor. The Standard Gain Horn performance is very precise and predictable through design parameters. Comparisons of measured versus computed antenna factors and gain have been shown to be +/- .5 dB. Therefore, the antenna is considered to be a standard reference, similar to that of a resonant dipole below 1 GHz. The coax-to-waveguide adapter is the only power-limiting component on the antenna and can be removed if high fields are desired. Each Standard Gain Horn comes with a tripod mount that adapts to any tripod with ¼-20 male threads. Horizontal and vertical polarization is obtained by rotating the antenna on the tripod.
Click Here To Download:
•Datasheet: Standard Gain Horn Antennas
• A. H. Systems Product Catalog