Standard Gain Horn Antenna 1.12 GHz to 1.70 GHz: SAS-580
The Standard Gain Horn Antennas are designed specifically for utilization in emissions and immunity testing over the frequency range of 1 to 40 GHz. Each antenna is linearly polarized and has medium gain, low VSWR, and a constant antenna factor. The Standard Gain Horn performance is very precise and predictable through design parameters.
Next-day, On-time delivery.
Comparisons of measured versus computed antenna factors and gain have been shown to be +/- .5 dB. Therefore, the antenna is considered to be a standard reference, similar to that of a resonant dipole below 1 GHz. The coax-to-waveguide adapter is the only power-limiting component on the antenna and can be removed if high fields are desired. Each Standard Gain Horn comes with a tripod mount that adapts to any tripod with ¼-20 male threads. Horizontal and vertical polarization is obtained by rotating the antenna on the tripod.
- Frequency Range: 1.12 GHz - 1.70 GHz
- Antenna Factor (1 meter) 18.2 dB/m
- Gain 14.7 dBi/
- Beamwidth E-plane 29°
- Beamwidth H-plane 28°
- Maximum Continuous Power: 550 Watts
- Typical Field Strength 700 V/m
- Connector: WR-650 to N-Type female adapter
- Length: 34.4 in. (87.3 cm)
- Width: 14.2 in. (36.1 cm)
- Height: 20.0 in. (50.8 cm)
- Weight: 28 lbs. (12.7 kg)
- Frequency Range of 1.12 GHz to 1.70 GHz
- Receive and Transmit
- Linearly Polarized
- Corrosion Protection
- Low VSWR
- 1 Meter calibration included, horizontal polarization