This RF booster amplifier covers the 1200 to 1900 MHz frequency range and is ideal for integration into tactical radio equipment. Like all of AR Modular RF’s booster products, AR-55L can be used in drop box kits, UAVs, all different sizes of aircrafts, and even water-borne vehicles.
The AR-55L booster amplifier has been designed for use with ANW2, WNW, and SRW networking formats. It features 24V vehicle power supply Voltage Spike, a noise suppression DC line filter, RF sensing, T/R switching, Automatic Level Control (ALC), protection against antenna mismatch, protection against over-temperature, and protection against accidental polarity reversal. It weighs 6 lb and measures in at 2.5” x 6.0” x 7.5”.
Specifications for AR Modular RF’s AR-55L booster amplifier include:
- Power Output: 50 Watts PEP
- Input Power Range: 2-5 Watts PEP
- RF Keying Sensitivity: <1 Watt PEP typical
- T/R Switchover Time: <10µs
- Insertion Loss Bypass Mode: 2 dB typical
- Insertion Loss Active RX 3 dB nominal
- Modulation: modern complex tactical communications waveforms like ANW2
- Duty Cycle: tactical operations 100% for ANW2 networking modulations
- Input/Output Impedance: 50 Ohm nominal
- Input VSWR: 1.5:1 nominal
- Harmonics: Better than -60 dBc typical
- Spurious Outputs: Better than -70 dBc
For more information on general, environmental, and mechanical specifications for the AR-55L RF booster amplifier, download the datasheet.