The R&S®FSPN phase noise analyzer and VCO tester is designed to provide both very high sensitivity and measurement speed for production and design engineers working in these fields characterizing sources such as synthesizers, VCOs, OCXOs, and DROs. It is the ideal instrument for demanding development and production phase noise and VCO analysis.
Equipped with two low phase noise synthesizers and a real-time cross correlation engine for increased measurement sensitivity, just a few correlations are needed to measure very high-quality oscillators, synthesizers or VCOs in production. Increase the number of correlations to characterize the most sensitive commercially available synthesizers and oscillators in R&D.
Additional Product Details:
- Frequency range from 1 MHz to 8 GHz/26.5 GHz
- Very high sensitivity for phase noise measurements thanks to dual synthesizers and cross-correlation included in the base unit, typ. –163 dBc (1 Hz) at 1 GHz carrier frequency and 10 kHz offset
- Extremely low‑noise internal DC sources for automatic VCO characterization
- High measurement speed with hardware-implemented real-time cross-correlation
- Simultaneous measurement of phase noise and amplitude noise
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.