The HFR-2 H-Field Rod Antenna operates efficiently over the frequency range of 20 kHz to 2 MHz. It is suitable for MIL-STD, VDE, and TEMPEST testing, with reliable, repeatable measurements.
Next-day, On-time delivery.
Frequency Range: 20 kHz - 2 MHz
Impedance: 50 W
Connector: N, male
W x H x L 2.3" Dia. x 15.6"
Weight with amplifier: 6.7 lb's
- Frequency Range of 20 kHz to 2 MHz
- High Sensitivity
- Individually Calibrated (1 meter calibration included)
- MIL-STD, VDE and TEMPEST Testing
- Compact & Lightweight
Click here for more information.
Click the button below to directly contact the supplier. Use it to:
- Ask a question.
- Request more detailed information or literature.
- Discuss your current project/application.
- Request a quote.
- Locate a distributor in your area.
- Schedule a demo.