Digital Power Sensors
The Bird Directional Power Sensor (DPS) is the most flexible RF sensor on the market today. With this Dual-Socket,Thruline® sensor, you may select from a wide range of Bird Elements to tailor the unit to your needs over a wide range of frequencies and power levels. Also, select field changeable input and output RF connectors from dozens of types including [N, BNC, HN, 7/16 DIN].
Microwave USB Power Sensor (MA24218A)
The MA24218A is a power sensor designed with “triple path” architecture that provides True-RMS measurements for CW, multi-tone, and digitally modulated signals from 10 MHz to 18 GHz over 80 dB of dynamic range. The sensor employs high-performance digital processing which enables measurement speeds of >1,600 continuous power readings/s continuous and >11,000 buffered readings/s. It is intended to be used to increase throughput and reduce cost-of-test in any lab, high-volume manufacturing and field environment.
USB Microwave CW Power Sensors: MA243X0A Series
The MA243X0A series Microwave CW USB Power Sensors employ a single-path diode architecture to provide fast, accurate average power measurements from 10 MHz up to 50 GHz with 90 dB of dynamic range.
Features and Benefits:
- Broad Frequency Range (10 MHz up to 50 GHz): Ideal for general purpose, aerospace and defense, satellite and wireless communications applications
- MA24330A 10 MHz to 33GHZ
- MA24340A 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- MA24350A 10 MHz to 50 GHz
- Accurate Power Measurements with over 90 dB Dynamic Range
- Best-in-Class Damage Protection (+26 dBm CW, +32 dBm peak < 10 µs): Protects instrumentation investment
- No Zeroing Required (for signals > –50 dBm) and Elimination of 1 mW Reference Calibration: Reduces test time and handling in production while maintaining absolute accuracy
- Advanced Trigger Capabilities: Facilitates time dependent power measurements
- NIST Traceable Calibration: Provides high-accuracy measurements and ensures absolute accuracy
- Calibration Traceable to SI Units via National Metrology Institutes
- Easy to Use with PC or Select Anritsu Handheld Instruments: No benchtop power meter unit needed
- Silicone Protective Covering (removable): Provides additional field durability
- External Trigger Latching: For pulses as narrow as 20 ns