Mimix Broadband's two stage 26.0-40.0 GHz GaAs MMIC power amplifier is optimized for linear operation with a typical third order intercept point of +34.0 dBm...
Mimix Broadband's two stage 26.0-40.0 GHz GaAs MMIC power amplifier is optimized for linear operation with a typical third order intercept point of +34.0 dBm. The device also includes Lange couplers to achieve good input/output return loss and an on-chip temperature compensated output power detector. This MMIC uses Mimix Broadband's 0.15 µm GaAs PHEMT device model technology, and is based upon electron beam lithography to ensure high repeatability and uniformity. The chip has surface passivation to protect and provide a rugged part with backside via holes and gold metallization to allow either a conductive epoxy or eutectic solder die attach process. This device is well suited for Millimeter-wave Point-to-Point Radio, LMDS, SATCOM and VSAT applications.
- High Linearity Wideband Amplifier
- On-Chip Temperature Compensated Output Power Detector
- Balanced Design Provides Good Input/Output Match
- 12 dB Small Signal Gain
- +34.0 dBm Third Order Intercept (OIP3)
- 100% On-Wafer RF, DC and Output Power Testing
- 100% Visual Inspection to MIL-STD-883 Method 2010
Click here to download the product datasheet in pdf format.