The new wireless network surveillance system from Corry Micronics comprises the RFMS-2x8*8 8 Channel Matrix with a Probe Port and two CMIATT-4CH-200W 100 W Attenuator banks. It is capable of a range of configurations ranging from one port to over 48 ports. The 8-channel RF matrix switch is designed with a probe/test port where the signal analysis occurs. The 8-channel switch is bi-directional enabling testing in both directions. System frequencies can be customized to the end user’s specifications.
Key surveillance system features include:
- Customizable from one port to 48 ports
- Frequency to customer specifications from 30 MHz to 10 GHz
- Rack mounted
- Fast switching speed at 2 micro-seconds
- TTL control
- Low insertion loss
- High port to port isolation
- The matrix features solid state switching
- The attenuator bank can handle 100 watts per channel
For more information on the available matrix and attenuator for the wireless network monitoring system, download the datasheets above.