The ADL8104 is a gallium arsenide (GaAs), monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT), low noise, wideband, high linearity amplifier that operates from 0.4 GHz to 7.5 GHz. The ADL8104 is housed in an RoHS-compliant, 3 mm × 3 mm, 16-lead LFCSP.
The ADL8104 also features inputs and outputs that are internally matched to 50 Ω. The RFIN and RFOUT pins are internally ac-coupled and the bias inductor is also integrated, making the ADL8104 ideal for surface-mounted technology (SMT)-based, high density applications.
Additional Product Details Include:
- Single positive supply (self biased)
- High OIP2: 52 dBm typical at 0.6 GHz to 7.5 GHz
- High gain: 15 dB typical at 0.6 GHz to 6 GHz
- High OIP3: 32 dBm typical
- Low noise figure: 3.5 dB typical at 0.4 GHz to 6 GHz
- RoHS-compliant, 3 mm × 3 mm, 16-lead LFCSP
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.