Using real-world design and simulation examples, this webcast will focus on challenges such as RF amplifier biasing and sequencing, circuit layout, thermal management, power management, part-to-part performance variations and calibration. The webcast will also highlight how Analog Devices’ hardware and Keysight’s Pathwave design software can simplify and de-risk the prototyping process.
Additional Topics Covered:
- A brief introduction to pulsed phased array radar
- How this application impacts the design of planar RF Front Ends
- Practical challenges of RF design of a phased array front end
- The capabilities of Keysight Pathwave design software for phased array modeling and characterization
- Measured performance of a X/Ku radar front end development kit
- Joel Dobler, Product Applications Engineer, Analog Devices
- Weston Sapia, Product Applications Engineer, Analog Devices
Click here to view the webcast.