AR’s 100A400A is a solid-sate amplifier covering the 10 kHz – 400 MHz frequency range. When used with a sweep generator, it provides a minimum of 100 watts of RF power. Like most of AR’s amplifiers, this model is ideal for applications that call for instantaneous bandwidth and high gain.
A front panel digital display indicates operational status and fault conditions when over-temperature or power supply faults have occurred. The amplifier is protected from RF input overdrive by an RF input leveling circuit that controls the input level to the amplifier’s first stage when increased above 0 dBm. This amplifier has been designed for a benchtop, but it can be removed from its cabinet for equipment rack mounting.
100A400A Specifications include:
- Rated Power Output: 100 watts minimum (10 kHz – 400 MHz)
- Power Output @ 3 dB Compression
- Typical: 125 watts
- Minimum: 100 watts
- Power Output @ 1dB compression
- Typical: 85 watts
- Minimum: 75 watts
- Small Signal Gain Flatness : +1.0 dB typical, +1.5 dB maximum
- Gain: 50 dB minimum (at maximum setting)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, nominal
For additional information on the 100A400A solid-state amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.