48 Volt Asymmetric Doherty: QPD0010
Lead-free and RoHS compliant, the QPD0010 by Qorvo is an asymmetric, dual-path, discrete GaN on SiC HEMT in a DFN package. Typical applications include 5G massive MINO, active antenna, small cell, macro/micro cell base station and more.
The QPD0010 operates from 2.5 to 2.7 GHz, and in each path is a single-stage amplifier transistor. The QPD0010 can deliver an average power of 15 W in a Doherty configuration.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Operating Frequency Range: 2.5 - 2.7 GHz
- Operating Drain Voltage: +48 V
- Doherty Peak Power: 50.5 dBm
- Doherty Drain Efficiency at 41.8 dBm: 55%
- Doherty Gain at 41.8 dBm: 15 dB
- 7.0 x 6.5 mm DFN Package