The QPL9504 is a flat gain, high-linearity, ultra low noise amplifier in a small 2 x 2 mm surface-mount package. At 5.5 GHz, the amplifier provides 0.7dB noise figure with 21.5 dB gain and +34 dBm OIP3 while drawing 55 mA bias current.
The LNA can be biased from a single positive supply ranging from 3.3 to 5 volts. The device is housed in a green/RoHS-compliant industry-standard 2x2 mm DFN package. The QPL9504 is bias adjustable and requires minimal external components to operate. It also has a power down control capability integrated into the die for TDD applications.
Additional Product Features Include:
- 0.6-6 GHz Operational Bandwidth
- Ultra low noise figure, 0.7 dB NF @ 5.5 GHz
- 34 dBm OIP3
- 21.5 dB small signal gain
- Bias adjustable for linearity optimization
- Shut-down mode pin with 1.8V logic
- Maintains OFF state with high PIN drive
- Unconditionally stable
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.