This versatile platform allows the user to meet their most challenging design requirements. Precision components provide high output power with superior flatness, and the flexible computer architecture allows control of multiple attenuators, switches, and filter banks. The unit has a 7-inch touch-screen display, mouse, and keyboard for manual control, or standard Ethernet for ATE remote control. Optional IEEE 488.2 GPIB and RS232 remote interfaces are also available.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Output White Gaussian noise
- Output power up to +30 dBm
- 127 dB of attenuation; 1 dB step size
- Optional 0.1 dB step size
- Units > 2 GHz have total attenuation of 79.9 dB
- Low distortion signal path
- Power 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Noise attenuator accuracy: ±0.2 dB or 0.5% at 1 – 500 MHz ±0.2 dB or 1% at 0.5 – 1.0 GHz ±0.3 dB or 2% at 1 – 2 GHz
- Standard connectors SMA female
- 7” touch screen display
- Dimensions: 17.25 in. wide x 6.50 in. including feet, high x 19.50 in. deep
- Removable hard drive for added security
- Operating Temperature: -10° to +65°C
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.