The dB-4139 TWT Amplifier (TWTA) is designed to operate within the 6 – 18 GHz frequency range and provide up to 200 W CW output power for electronic countermeasure (ECM), electronic warfare (EW) simulation, and multi-band communication applications.
The dB-4139 signal path is composed of a solid state amplifier and a TWT. The power supply topology utilizes proprietary low-noise and high efficiency designs to operate the RF signal path. Additional features include high-band characteristics, excellent reliability, and a prime input voltage of 115/208 VAC at 400 Hz.
dB-4139 TWT Amplifier specifications include:
- Output Power: 200 Watts CW minimum
- Gain at rated power: 53 dB min
- Noise power density: -35 dBm/mHz max
- SMA (F) RF input connectors
- WRD-650 Waveguide RF Output
- Forced-air cooling
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +55° C
For more features, specifications, and applications for the dB-4139 TWT amplifier, download the datasheet, or visit the company at IMS booth 456.