The NRA-2500 covers the 5 MHz to 2.5 GHz frequency range and is ideal for use as a starter model for satellite monitoring and control systems. It’s optimized for use in D-SNG vehicles, teleports, and in maritime applications.
This spectrum and signal analyzer has a measurement speed of us to 12 GHz/s with measurement points selectable up to 600,000. It weighs less than 5 kg, has a less than 20W power consumption rate, and an RBW range of 1 kHz to 1 MHz.
Additional features include:
- Selectable traces: ACT / AVG / MAX / MAX AVG / MIN / MIN AVG
- Display range from -110 dBm to +1 dBm
- 30 dB input attenuator switchable in 1 dB steps
- < 1.5 dB level measurement uncertainty at 15°C to 30°C
- DANL < -140 dBm/Hz
- Maximum RF input level +27 dBm, +/-50 V DC block
- Fixed resolution spectrum, resolution selectable, with +Peak, -Peak, or RMS detectors for data compression
- Level Meter option: CBW from 100 Hz to 32 MHz, Peak/RMS (MAX)
- Multi-Channel Power option: RMS/Peak for up to 500 definable channels
For more information on the NRA-2500 and other models of remote spectrum analyzers by Narda Test Solutions, download the datasheet.