The SKYA21038 from Skyworks is a single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch designed for use in a wide variety of automotive infotainment applications, WLAN repeaters, ISM band radios, low-power transmit/received systems, and IoT M2M modules requiring enhanced robustness.
The SKYA21038 features high linearity, low insertion loss, and operates from 0.9 to 6.0 GHz. This SPDT switch is a "reflective short" on the isolated port. It is housed in an ultra-miniature, MLPD (6-pin, 1 × 1 × 0.5 mm) package. The device is lead-free, and RoHS-compliant MSL-1 @ 260°C per JEDEC J-STD-020.
SKYA21038 Key Features Include:
- AEC-Q100 grade 2 qualified
- Low insertion loss: 0.5 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- High isolation: 38 dB typical @ 2.45 GHz
- Excellent linearity performance: IP0.1dB = +31 dBm
- Single control logic
- 1.8 V and 3.3 V logic compatibility
- Wide 3 to 5 V supply voltage range
- Integrated DC blocking capacitors
For more features, specifications, and operating parameters, download the datasheet.