HUBER+SUHNER products are optimized for a number of space applications ranging from low earth orbit (LEO) to geo synchronous orbit (GSO), including unmanned missions and interplanetary unmanned vehicles.
The HUBER+SUHNER space qualified assemblies are highly reliably, and feature ultra-low-weight, bend-to-the-end flexibility, and high radiation resistance. Carefully selected non-outgassing materials and an optimized design are the foundation for their Minimized Passive Intermodulation (PIM) interference.
- Designed for use in low profile, internal, point-to-point interconnections between RF modules within communications systems
- Four product lines offer true flexible replacements to .047, .086, and .141 diameter semi-rigid coaxial cable solutions
- Does not require solder for the outer conductor attachment
- Developed for space flight and defense applicationsrequiring high radiation resistance
- Frequency range up to 65 GHz
- Replacement for 0.086” semi-rigid cables
- Designed to be used outside the radiation protected zone
- Five shields for high isolation (120 dB)
- Highly radiation resistant jacket material (200 Mrad)
SUCOFLEX 300 series:
- Designed to meet the stringent needs of space flights systems (e.g. satellites) and aerospace systems (aircraft, helicopters, missiles), which are subjected to extremely severe operating conditions
- Offers a consistently outstanding mechanical and electrical performance, stability and reliability up to 40 GHz with double shielding for improved screening attenuation
Download the Space Product Brochure for more information on these space qualified components.