500 Watts CW Solid-State Amplifier: 500W1000B
This solid-state amplifier covers the 80 MHz to 1000 MHz frequency range and uses push-pull circuitry in its higher power stages in order to lower distortion and improve stability. It’s particularly well suited for applications that require an amplifier with high gain and instantaneous bandwidth.
The 500W1000B broadband, solid-state amplifier measures in at 50.3 x 47 x 61 cm (W x H X D) and weighs approximately 86.2 kg.
- Rated Output Power: 500 Watts minimum
- Input for rated output: 1.0 milliwatt maximum
- Flatness: 2.0 dB
- Frequency Response: 80-1000 MHz instantaneously
- Gain (at maximum setting): 57 dB minimum
- Gain Adjustment (continuous range): 18 dB minimum
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 (maximum)
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
For more information on the amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.