The Model 6350S is a small form factor 8-channel A/D & D/A subsystem designed for a variety of applications including high-bandwidth data streaming, waveform signal generators, multimode data acquisition, and other electronic warfare systems. Designed to be integrated into larger systems with minimal design effort, the 6350S delivers the performance and high-channel density of RFSoC in a small, convenient footprint.
Complementing the RFSoC’s on-chip resources are the 6350S’s sophisticated clocking section, a low-noise front end for RF input and output, 16 GBytes of DDR4, an 8-lane gigabit serial interface operating at 28 Gbits/sec, and general-purpose I/O signal paths to the FPGA.
Additional key features include:
- Complete RF converter and processing subsystem
- Rugged and conduction-cooled
- Incorporates Xilinx® Zynq® UltraScale+™ RFSoC
- 16 GB of DDR4 SDRAM
- Navigator® BSP for software development
- Navigator® FDK for custom IP development
Download the datasheet for more information.