RF Filter banks can be designed in many configurations depending on the customers’ requirements. One common design is with a single input and output with up to 10 channels. Corry Micronics, Inc. (CMI) can design up to 16 filters into a single package. They design and build their own filters and have the advantage of using many different types of filter topologies. For example, CMI can design the RF filter bank with LC discrete components, crystal, microstrip, stripline, suspended stripline, slabline, combline, cavity, interdigital, tubular, waveguide, ceramic resonator or helical filter technology.
- Passband Frequency of 10 MHz to 40 GHz
- Up to 10 channels
- Low insertion loss of less than 5 dB (typical)
- Fast switching speeds of 100 ns
- Adjustable mechanical form factor to drop-in customer defined space
- TTL or user defined control such as USB
- Rejection of 60 dB min
- Power supply +5 VDC typical
- Low noise amplification is optional but can be added
Contact Corry Micronics, visit their website, or download the datasheet for more information on RF filter bank capabilities.