Keysight Technologies, Inc. offers the N6841A RF sensor designed to provide a cost effective solution for placing a fully capable RF monitoring station where it is needed, when it is needed, for any duration of time, and without complex siting constraints or physical infrastructures. This sensor is capable of operation over a wide temperature range of -15°C to 55°C, and can withstand harsh environments without additional expensive protective enclosures.
The N6841A sensor is silent, conductively cooled, and contains no moving parts. The device also features a small footprint with no external switches or status indicators, giving it extreme discretion capabilities. Its low-profile form-factor provides multiple mounting options including tripod, roof-top, pole-top, rack-mount, vehicle-mount, or man-pack deployments.
Additional features include:
- 20 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range
- Environmentally rugged IP67-rated weatherproof enclosure
- Signal LOOKback memory (4.8 secs at 20 MHz BW)
- Integrated GPS for sensor location and time synchronous applications
- AM/FM demodulated audio streaming
- Two Type-N RF input ports (switched) for multiple antennas
For more details on the N6841A’s features, specifications, software tools, and example software applications, download the datasheet.