The QPD0020 is a 35 Watt unmatched discrete GaN on SiC HEMT which operates from DC to 6 GHz on a +48 V supply rail. It is ideally suited for base station, radar and communications applications and can support both CW and pulsed mode of operations.
The QPD0020 can be used in Doherty architecture for the final stage of a base station power amplifier for small cell, microcell, and active antenna systems. The QPD0020 can also be used as a driver in a macrocell base station power amplifier.
Key Features Include:
- Operating Frequency Range: 4400 - 5000 MHz
- Operating Drain Voltage: +48 V
- Maximum Output Power (PSAT): 34.7 W
- Maximum Drain Efficiency: 77.8%
- Efficiency-Tuned P3 dB Gain: 18.8 dB
To learn more, download the available datasheet.