The PMX40 power meter from Boonton provides design engineers and technicians the utility of traditional benchtop instrument, the flexibility and performance of modern USB RF power sensors, and the simplicity of a multi-touch display built with Boonton award-winning technology.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Capture/display/analyze peak and average power
- Frequency range from 4 kHz to 40 GHz
- Industry-leading video bandwidth (195 MHz) and rise time (3 ns)
- Industry-leading 100,000 measurements per second
- Industry-leading time resolution as fine as 100 ps
- Synchronous multi-channel measurements (up to 4 channels)
- Sensors can be used as standalone instruments
Download the datasheet for more information.