Boonton RF Power Meter: PMX40
Source: Wireless Telecom Group
The PMX40 power meter from Boonton provides design engineers and technicians the utility of a traditional benchtop instrument, the flexibility and performance of modern USB RF power sensors, and the simplicity of a multi-touch display built with Boonton award-winning technology.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Capture/display/analyze peak and average power
- Frequency range from 4 kHz to 40 GHz
- Industry-leading video bandwidth (195 MHz) and rise time (3 ns)
- Industry-leading 100,000 measurements per second
- Industry-leading time resolution as fine as 100 ps
- Synchronous multi-channel measurements (up to 4 channels)
- Sensors can be used as standalone instruments
Download the datasheet for more information.