Qorvo's ACT41000 is a programmable output, low noise, DC-to-DC buck converter with auxiliary bias supply regulators. This synchronous step-down voltage regulator supports a wide input voltage from 4.5 to 40 V and integrates both the high side and low side MOSFETS.
Applications include Radar, Continuous-Wave RF, Satelite Communication, Electronic Warfare (EW), and RF Power Amplifiers. ACT41000 is available in a 32-pin 5 mm x 5 mm QFN package with a power-optimized footprint and exposed pad for improved thermal performance.
Additional Product Features:
- 4.5 to 40 V operational input voltage
- Programamble output voltage by I2C from 3 to 24 V in 12.5 mV steps
- Programamble output current limit from 0 to 4 A in 256 steps
- Integrated current DAC for bias detection and automatic system level bias threshold trigger
- Fixed-frequency current mode control from 450 kHz - 2.25 MHz with external clock sync and 100% duty operation
- 5 V bias, 350 mA buck converter
- 20 mA AUX LDO programamble output 0.9 to 4.0 V
For more information on this product, download the available datasheet.