The RealProbe VEC-102 is an in-circuit, high-accuracy RF probe covering the 10-7000 MHz frequency range...
The RealProbe VEC-102 is a high input impedance, in-circuit, high-accuracy RF probe covering the 10-7000 MHz frequency range. The RealProbe RF probe delivers unmatched performance with a nominal reading accuracy of less than /-0.5 db up to 6 GHz, 1 db point at 7 GHz!
This RF probe does not require special feeding and can be connected via a proper SMA cable to spectrum analyzers, network analyzers, power meters, frequency counters, and other relevant measurements equipment. The VEC-102 RF probe enables fast debuging, troubleshooting, and design verification starting at low IF frquencies up to 7 GHz.
RealProbe VEC-102 Features:
- Broadband flat response up to 7 GHz
- Integrated matched ground returns
- Self aligning independent height contacts
- Negligible effect on circuitry
- Input/Output DC blocked
- 25 W peak, 2 W average input power with no performance degradation
- Compact design (special pocket case included)
- Passive probe -- no need for special power supplies
Available Optional RealProbe VEC-102 Accessories:
- VEC-104 -- RealProbe calibration jig for best absolute power measurements accuracy
- VEC-105 -- One-meter RealProbe adapted flexible RF cable for accurate, reliable, and convenient relative measurements
- VEC-105A -- One-meter RealProbe low loss RF cable for accurate and reliable absolute high-frequency measurements
RealProbe VEC-102 Downloads: