Boonton Real-Time True Average Power Sensors: RTP4000
Source: Wireless Telecom Group
RTP4000 true average power sensors provide 80 dB dynamic range and a frequency range down to 4 kHz. Built with Boonton's Real-Time Power ProcessingTM, these sensors deliver 100,000 measurements per second, virtually no gaps in signal acquisition, and zero measurement latency.
Combining this performance with pulse profiling, capture and measure of pulsed, CW and modulated signals, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools, RTP4000 average power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
- 4 kHz to 6 GHz and 10 MHz to 6/18 GHz sensors
- -60 dBm to +20 dBm dynamic range
- Pulse, Average, CW and Modulation modes
- True average measurements with essentially no modulation bandwidth limitations
- 175 kHz video bandwidth for pulse profiling
- Real-Time Power Processing™ technology for virtually no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency
- 100,000 measurements per second
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements
- Boonton Power Analyzer: Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
For more information, download the available datasheet.