Rigol offers the RSA5000 Series Real-Time Spectrum Analyzer delivering class leading 7.45 µsec 100% probability of intercept, meaning that any pulse with duration greater than 7.45 µsec will be captured and accurately displayed. This device includes advanced trigger capabilities, making the task of identifying and isolating signals of interest easier.
The RSA5000 analyzer provides seven real-time visualization modes to look at signal behavior versus power, frequency, and time. Six markers, four trace types, and trace math capabilities allow engineers to quickly analyze and understand signal behavior across the entire span. PC software options are available, as well as USB, LAN, HDMI and other communication and display interfaces.
Additional features include:
- Frequency range up to 6.5 GHz
- Displayed average noise level : <-165 dBm (typical)
- Phase noise: <-108 dBc/Hz (typical)
- 6.5 GHz tracking generator
- Min. RBW 1 Hz
- EMC filter and quasi-peak detector
- Up to 40 MHz real-time analysis bandwidth
For additional features and specifications on the RSA5000 series, download the available datasheet.