Boonton Real-Time Peak USB Power Sensors: RTP5000
The RTP5000 peak USB power sensors paired with Boonton’s Real-Time Power Processing deliver 100,000 measurements per second, no gaps in signal acquisition and zero measurement latency. Combining this performance with automatic pulse measurements, CCDF and crest factor statistical analysis, multi-channel capabilities and documentation tools RTP5000 peak power sensors are the ideal instrument for fast, accurate and reliable RF power measurements.
Real-Time Power ProcessingTM
Real-Time Power ProcessingTM (RTPP) technology is a unique parallel processing methodology that performs the multi-step process of RF power measurement at incredible, unmatched speeds. While conventional power meters and USB sensors perform steps serially, resulting in have long re-arm times and missed data Boonton sensors with RTPPTM capture, display and measure every pulse, glitch and detail with no gaps in data and zero latency.
Additional Product Features Include:
- 6 GHz, 8 GHz, 18 GHz and 40 GHz RF Power Sensors
- Up to 195 MHz video bandwidth with 3 ns rise time
- Real-Time Power ProcessingTM technology with zero measurement dead time
- 100,000 measurements per second
- Power Analyzer Suite advanced measurement and analysis software
- Crest factor, CCDF and statistical measurements
- 10 GS/s effective sample rate
- 100 MS/s continuous sample rate
- Synchronized multi-channel measurements
Download the datasheet for more information.