The new quad-band satellite simulator from Tampa Microwave is designed as a compact, easy to use training and evaluation tool for satellite earth terminal applications. This device simulates C, X, and Ka-bands simultaneously at over 300 ft. of operation.
The satellite simulator allows for earth station set-up without the need for actual satellites. It comes with AC and DC power, self-contained antennas, is field tested, and is housed within a ruggedized, weatherproof enclosure.
Additional features include:
- AC Power: 115 to 230 VAC @ 5 watts nominal
- DC Power: 12 to 24 Volts DC
- Operating Temperature: 0° to + 50°C
- Image Rejection: >50 dB VSWR in and out: 2.0:1
- Input and Output Antennas: With nominal gains of 6 dB
- 1 dB Compression Point: 0 dBm at 0 dB attenuation
For more specifications on the quad-band satellite simulator, download the datasheet.