The ADPA7008CHIP is a gallium arsenide (GaAs), pseudomorphic high electron mobility transistor (pHEMT), monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), 31 dBm saturated output power (1 W) distributed power amplifier that operates from 20 GHz to 54 GHz.
The amplifier provides a gain of 18 dB, an output power for 1 dB compression (P1dB) of 30.5 dBm, and a typical output third-order intercept (IP3) of 38 dBm at 22 GHz to 42 GHz. The ADPA7008CHIP requires 1500 mA from a 5 V supply voltage (VDD) and features inputs and outputs that are internally matched to 50 Ω, facilitating integration into multichip modules (MCMs). All data is taken with the RFIN and RFOUT pads connected via one 0.076 mm (3 mil) ribbon bond of 0.076 mm (3 mil) minimal length.
Additional Product Features Include:
- Output P1dB: 30.5 dBm typical at 22 GHz to 42 GHz
- PSAT: 31 dBm typical at 22 GHz to 42 GHz
- Gain: 18 dB typical at 22 GHz to 42 GHz
- Input return loss: 22 dB typical at 22 GHz to 42 GHz
- Output return loss: 23 dB typical at 22 GHz to 42 GHz
- Output IP3: 38 dBm typical at 22 GHz to 42 GHz
- Supply voltage: 5 V typical at 1500 mA
- 50 Ω matched input and output
- Die size: 3.610 mm × 3.610 mm × 0.102 mm
For more information, download the available datasheet.