The NuPower Xtender™ LS10S01-D30 is a small, lightweight, and power-efficient bidirectional amplifier ideal for extending the communication range of half-duplex L- or S-band transceivers running constant-envelope or near-constant-envelope waveforms.
The bidirectional amplifier generates 20 Watts of RF power from 1000 to 2500 MHz in transmit mode and the integrated low-noise amplifier typically provides 14 dB of gain in receive mode.
Product Features Include:
• 20 Watts (typ) RF Output Power
• 1.0 to 2.5 GHz
• Bidirectional Operation
• 13 dB (typ) of Transmit Gain
• 14 dB (typ) Receive Gain LNA
• Fast T/R Mode Switching with Auto-Sensing or Manual T/R Line
• Small Form Factor
• High Efficiency GaN Technology
• Over-Voltage & Reverse-Voltage Protection
Fore more information on this product, download the available datasheet.