JFW’s 50PA-1019-XX is a multiple programmable attenuator system designed for 5G development and testing. The system is configured with a selection of 1 to 16 solid-state programmable attenuators. With features including an attenuation range of 0 to 62 dB in 1 dB increments and 50 Ohms nominal impedance, the system is ideal for applications in the 100 MHz to 40 GHz frequency range.
Additional specifications include:
- VSWR: 1.6: 1 maximum
- Insertion Loss: 11.5 dB typical @ 18 GHz
- RF Input Power: 20 dBm average
- Switching Speed: 6 milliseconds
- RF Connector: 2.92 mm female
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to 50°C
For more specifications on the 50PA-1019-XX programmable attenuator system, download the datasheet and technical drawing.