The dB-3814 microwave power module (MPM) has a 1000 Watt output power and operates in the 15-18 GHz frequency range. It's ideal for applications involving airborne synthetic aperture and multi-mode radars, EW threat simulation, radar countermeasures, and manned and unmanned platforms.
Electrical specifications for dB Control's dB-3814 MPM include:
- Duty cycle: 7% max.
- PRF: 40 kHz max.
- Pulse width: 0.2 to 50µsec
- Gain at rated power: 60 dB (with SSA driver option)
- RF drive for rated power: 0 dBm
- Harmonics: -12 dBc, max.
- Phase noise: -110 dBc/Hz at 1 kHz offset from carrier
- Spurious: -60 dBc
- RF rise and fall times: 25 nsec max.
Download the datasheet for a full list of electrical, mechanical, and environmental specifications.