Source: Skyworks Solutions, Inc.
The SKY68000-31 is a hybrid, dual-band multi-chip RF front-end (RFFE) module supporting cellular LTE-M/NB-IoT (half-duplex system) transceiver platforms. The module integrates the entire RF front end necessary for an LTE dual-band radio operating in Band 13 and Band 4 including Rx SAW filters, dual-band PA with bias controller, Tx low-pass harmonic filter, antenna switch, and MIPI RFFE controller.
- Cost-optimized front end for low-data-rate applications
- Low-loss post-PA transmit front end for enhanced transmitter efficiency (compared to LTE-FDD radio front ends)
- Dual-band PA supporting APT mode of operation or Vcc fixed supply (≥ 2.85 V)
- Integrated low-pass filters for harmonic rejection to comply with spurious emission requirements
- Integrated SP4T antenna Tx/Rx switch
- Integrated Rx SAW filters for out of band rejection for both Band 13 and Band 4
- Optimized to support LTE for 1 to 6 RB
- MIPI® RFFE control interface, 2.0 compliant
- Footprint-compatible with the SKY68001-31 and SKY68011-31
- Adaptive biasing scheme for maximum PA efficiencies
- Small, low-profile package (4 mm x 5 mm x 0.9 mm) (MSL3 @ 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Lead (Pb)-free and RoHS-compliant