TMS ITAR Free, Low Noise Amplifiers (LNAs) cover a wide range of applications but are primarily suited to communication systems including both Data-Link and Satellite Communications (Satcom) systems. The new K-Band LNA operates over a 19.2 - 21.2 GHz with 1.3 dB Noise Figure at 25°C. It is configured with a waveguide input and 2.92 output connector all in a hermetic package.
TMS Low Noise Amplifiers At-A-Glance:
- Frequency: 1KHz to 100GHz
- Bandwidths: Narrow Band to Multi Octave
- Noise Figure: 0.3dB to 1.3dB (See Plot)
- Configuration/Packaging: SM, Leaded, Connectorized, Waveguide
- Platforms: Ground, Airborne, Marine, Space
- Applications: Military, Commercial, Satcom, Comms, Test & Measurement
- Export Classifications: EAR99
Other Satcom LNAs come from Paradise with a full set of products operating from C-Band to K-Band. The original Cougar product line also encompasses LNAs operating primarily in the 1MHz to 5GHz range.
With the best noise figures in the industry, TMS ITAR Free Low Noise Amplifiers are a great fit for the demanding requirements of our communication system customers.