L1/L2 Low Loss GPS SAW Diplexer: QPQ1063
The QPQ1063 is a L1/L2 GPS diplexer in a compact size for use in any GPS application. Designed for rejection of unwanted GPS signals, this SAW diplexer also has excellent power handling capability for low power transmitters.
Housed in a 5 x 5 mm laminate with over mold package, this device allows for a compact and cost effective diplexer solution for GPS applications. No matching components are required, making the PCB design and implementation easy.
Key Features Include:
- L1/L2, TC SAW, Diplexer
- Usable bandwidth: 21 MHz for each band
- Low Loss
- No External matching required
- Excellent Rejection for GPS operation
- High isolation
- Small Size: 5 x 5 x 0.84 mm
- Laminate with Over Mold Surface Mount Package (SMP)
- RoHS Compliant, Pb-Free
For additional information on this product, download the available datasheet.