NuWaves Engineering’s 13G05A is an L-band, solid-state power amplifier covering the 800 to 2000 MHz frequency range. It has a 35 Watt (minimum) RF output power, 45 dB gain, -15 dBc (maximum) 2nd harmonic, a 0 dBm nominal drive level, a +15 dBm maximum input drive level (no damage), and an operating temperature range of -40 to +85oC.
This amplifier is ideal for applications involving broadband RF telemetry, software defined radio test labs, RF communication systems, unmanned surface/ground/aircraft systems, and in electronic warfare (airborne electronic attack). Additional specifications include:
- Operating Voltage: +27 to +30 VDC
- Current Consumption: 3.0A @ 28 VDC (typical)
- Chassis Dimensions: 4.50”(L) X 3.50”(W) X 0.61”(H)
- Weight: 9 oz.
- Maximum Baseplate Temperature: +85oC
- Storage Temperature: -55 to +85oC
For more information on the 13G05A L-band RF amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.