What: Keysight's electromagnetic and signal and power integrity experts will be available at the 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Electromagnetic Compatibility, Signal and Power Integrity (EMC 2017) to discuss a range of topics, including:
- Standards-compliant EMI measurements using signal analyzer-based diagnostics to 44 GHz and higher, with an external mixer
- Millimeter-wave support using the N9038A MXE EMI receiver
- Pre-compliance measurement/diagnostic evaluation using the N6141A EMI measurement application with an X-Series signal analyzer
- Simulating emission levels versus frequency using 3D EMPro software, and comparing those levels to common FCC, CISPR, and other EMI emissions standards
- Power-integrity ADS simulation using state-space average, DC-DC converter modeling with PCB effects, and milliohm impedance measurements for flat impedance design using the E5061B ENA network analyzer
- Multi-channel analysis of high-speed digital interconnects using Physical Layer Test System(PLTS) software as part of the PXI-VNA based Digital Interconnect Test Solution to quickly and accurately characterize high-density, high-speed cables, connectors, and backplanes
Heidi Barnes, senior applications engineer at Keysight and DesignCon Engineer of the Year, will participate in the following activities:
- Partake in the "Development of a PCB Kit for S-Parameter De-Embedding Algorithms Verification" technical session, on Thursday, Aug. 10 at 8:30 a.m.
- Present at the "Mesh Conforming Electro-Thermal Co-Analysis with Application to PCB Power Integrity" workshop on Thursday, Aug. 10 at 10:30 a.m.
- Present the paper, "Design Considerations and Acceptance Criteria for Test Fixtures," Friday, Aug. 11, at 1:45 p.m.
Chair the "Electrical Characterization of a High-Speed Interconnect Using the IEEE P370 Standard" workshop on Friday, Aug. 11 at 5:00 p.m.
When: Aug. 7–11
Where: Booth 509, Gaylor National Resort and Convention Center, National Harbor, Maryland
Additional Information: Keysight at EMC 2017 www.emc2017.emcss.org.