Interoperability Enabled by Qorvo ConcurrentConnect™ Technology
Connecting seamlessly at every level is the definition of real-world interoperability. Whether Matter or another IoT standard is used in a smart network, Qorvo adds the advantage of its unique suite of integrated capabilities called ConcurrentConnect™ technology. The result: Quicker connections, greater network capacity and scalability plus future-proofing for multi-vendor and multi-standard networks.
Internet of Things For Dummies® E-Book 2nd Qorvo Special Edition
This book explains how the IoT will shape the world around us and help businesses, consumers, and governments make better decisions. It also gives us a look into today and future applications of the IoT as well as how they are shaping the world around us.
You'll Learn How To:
- Understand IoT architectures
- Explore the new standard Matter
- Examine IoT network protocols
- Review key IoT market drivers
- Understand how innovation will bridge multiple standards
- Learn today's and next-generation use cases
Get Your Free e-Book Today >
BROWSE INTERNET OF THINGS
CUSTOMER PREMISES EQUIPMENT
Qorvo is a leading supplier of Wi-Fi front-end solutions, with a broad product portfolio covering Wi-Fi customer premises equipment (CPE) applications. Our solutions improve our customers’ thermal concerns, harmonic compliance, bandedge performance and RF throughput for optimum coverage.
THE EVOLUTION OF CPE
Qorvo's CPE solutions support demanding market requirements and the evolution of emerging CPE applications. Count on Qorvo to deliver the highest solution efficiency, best-in-class linear power, and optimum receive performance, while remaining focused on the solution's bill of materials.
CPE Solutions from Qorvo
Support for IEEE 802.11 Standards
- Legacy 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz 802.11a/b/g/n
- Optimum 5 GHz 802.11ac performance
- 256 and 1024 QAM modulation
- Emerging 802.11ax capability
- 20, 40, 80 and 160 MHz bandwidth
- Wi-Fi / cellular coexistence and compliance
- Multi-user MIMO (MU-MIMO)
- New automotive 802.11p requirements
- 802.11af and 802.11ah markets
Visit the Qorvo site for more information.