The dB-9004 is a custom-mounted Integrated Antenna Digital Control Unit (IADCU). It operates in the C, X and Ku-band frequency range and provides highly accurate RF output (FM, AM and pulse-shape modulated)
The IADCU can control both its internal Single Frequency Locked Oscillator (FLO) and external RF equipment such as antennas and amplifiers.
dB Control’s dB-9004 IADCU can be controlled and set up using a network port, or it can be pre-programmed with a removable SCD card. The unit is packaged in a custom configuration with integral forced-air and conduction cooling.
- Wideband and high accuracy
- 6 to 18 GHz
- Two modes of frequency modulation
- Amplitude modulation
- Pulse-Shape modulation
- Generates programable modulation patterns
- Pulse width 100 ns to CW
- Ability to control external RF equipment
- RF and radar simulation
- Electronic Countermeasures (ECM)
- Electronic warfare (EW) threat simulation
- Test and measurement
For additional information on the dB-9004, download the datasheet.