Holzworth Real Time Phase Noise Analyzers: HA7062 Series
Source: Wireless Telecom Group
The HA7062 Series Real Time Phase Noise Analyzers have been optimized with both analog and digital hardware techniques. These fully integrated phase noise analysis systems utilize real time, dual core engines for cross correlation speed, which are coupled with a pair high performance internal LOs (RF Synthesizers) from Holzworth's HSX Series RF Synthesizers.
Key Specifications and Features Include:
- Fully independently tunable channels
- 12GHz Phase Noise: -122dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- 24GHz Phase Noise: -116dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- 40GHz Phase Noise: -110dBc/Hz (10kHz offset)
- Phase coherent channels for excellent channel-to channel stability
For more information on these products, download the available datasheets.