The SKY66408-11 is a high-performance, fully integrated RF front-end module (FEM) designed for Zigbee, Thread, and Bluetooth (including Low Energy) applications.
The SKY66408-11 is designed for ease of use and maximum flexibility. The device provides an integrated inter-stage matching and harmonic filter, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels. The RF blocks operate over a wide supply voltage range from 1.8 V to 3.6 V that allows the SKY66408-11 to be used in battery powered applications over a wide spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
Additional Product Details Include:
- Fully programmable Pout via I2C interface
- Integrated PA with up to +21 dBm output power
- Integrated LNA (2.5 dB noise figure typical) and bypass path
- Integrated antenna diversity switching for all modes
- Single-ended transmit/receive interface
- Fast switch on/off time: < 800 ns
- Supply range: 1.8 V to 3.6 V
- Sleep mode current: < 1 μA typical
- No external bias resistor is required
- Small MCM (24-pin, 3.0 mm x 3.0 mm x 0.6 mm) package, NiPdAu-plated (MSL3, 260 °C per JEDEC-J-STD-020)
For more information, download the available datasheet.